ccarmine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys!
I'd like the game to play the same BGM & BGS that i put in autoplay section of the map

autoplay.JPG

Here's what i'd like to do:

I've made a common event with a choice
--> when "Turn off", the BGM and BGS (that the game was playing) stop and then the game plays the tracks i chose for autoplay section of the map.

I can't put manually the same tracks (of the autoplay) because every room has different tracks and I want the common event to be only one.

here.JPG

The comment "here" is where i want the game to play the same tracks as the autoplay section of the map.

It's like a choice ( when "Play the autoplay bgm" --> Play the same BGM )

here2.JPG

I don't know if there's a plugin or it's impossible to do, but i really hope you guys can save me :)
Hope my english is clear :p
Thank you

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In a script call:

Code:
AudioManager.playBgm($dataMap.bgm);
AudioManager.playBgs($dataMap.bgs);

You might need to add a 2 second wait before it though, if you want to hear the fadeout from the previous tracks.

ccarmine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AudioManager.playBgm($dataMap.bgm); AudioManager.playBgs($dataMap.bgs);
Thank you! I really need to study the script list :p

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't even know if it's in there in that exact form. I just looked through the code to find the commands.

I'll assume you got it working, so

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is RPG Maker VX (rgss2) still relevant? xD
ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PipingHotRamen