MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: I got the scene up and running, but for some reason, none of the text in the message box pops up.
You probably haven't downloaded a special fix for this plugin on my site. Try to download it.

All the Qplugins dosen't work it would have been amazing to port them as they are the main reason I'm still using mv :p (plugin link if you ever feel like taking a look ;D https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QPlus)
Other programmers have already done this: https://github.com/LunaTechsDev/Luna-QPlugins/tree/master/src

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Which special fix do I need? I see several listed, but none for JK Mail System specifically.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah, thanks! I'm a dummy. :rswt

LucasRiot

HUMANELFO
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello! @DK I'm having some problems with JP Points. the text showing JP is very close to the actor's class name. Is that a way to edit its position to go further to the right ?
Thanks in advance :) PS: My resolution is 1280x720 - the same happens to 816x624

Attachments

Resurrection Games

Veteran Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you make this work with MZ?

Reactions: DK

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! @DK I'm having some problems with JP Points. the text showing JP is very close to the actor's class name. Is that a way to edit its position to go further to the right ?
Thanks in advance :) PS: My resolution is 1280x720 - the same happens to 816x624
Special fix updated. Added Offset X parameter. I hope this helps you.

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a good plugin to use, but you said Mog Hunter's LMBS works with it and a the special fix but it doesn't. I tried it and it gave me this error. If I am not giving enough information or misunderstood something please let me know.
Error.png

Attachments

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a good plugin to use, but you said Mog Hunter's LMBS works with it and a the special fix but it doesn't. I tried it and it gave me this error. If I am not giving enough information or misunderstood something please let me know.
Error.png
What other plugins do you use?

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DK I tried that. I tried everything and it won't work no matter what. I guess It's just not compatable with MZ.

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DK Thank you! It works. The only thing I find concerning is this happens when you go to Equip Skill but I think it can easily be fixed and that you're probably working on fixing this anyway:
CanEasilyBeFixed.png
n

Attachments

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
let it can run at MZ please. thank you.

アニメーションを飛ばす 2 - MoveAnime2.js

-------------------------------------------------
Babylon.js v4.1.0 - WebGL2 - Parallel shader compilation
2index.html:1 [.WebGL-000002041A4448D0] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Framebuffer is incomplete.
4index.html:1 [.WebGL-000002041A4448D0] GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: Draw framebuffer is incomplete
32[.WebGL-000002041A4448D0] GL_INVALID_OPERATION: Mismatch between texture format and sampler type (signed/unsigned/float/shadow).
rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: this.animationBaseDelay is not a function
at Window_BattleLog.showNormalAnimation (MoveAnime2.js:159)
at Window_BattleLog.showAnimation (rmmz_windows.js:5540)
at Window_BattleLog.callNextMethod (rmmz_windows.js:5414)
at Window_BattleLog.update (rmmz_windows.js:5371)
at Window_BattleLog.<computed> [as update] (VisuMZ_1_BattleCore.js:12193)
at WindowLayer.update (rmmz_core.js:4202)
at Scene_Battle.Scene_Base.updateChildren (rmmz_scenes.js:129)
at Scene_Battle.Scene_Base.update (rmmz_scenes.js:52)
at Scene_Battle.update (rmmz_scenes.js:2966)
at Scene_Battle.<computed>.<computed> (VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js:5888)
SceneManager.catchNormalError @ rmmz_managers.js:2030
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/libs/pixi.js.map

LTN Games

Indie Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All the Qplugins dosen't work it would have been amazing to port them as they are the main reason I'm still using mv :p (plugin link if you ever feel like taking a look ;D https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QPlus)
They’re already being ported by the people over at LunaTechs. The QMap editor is starting to look amazing too.

aniaaous

lazy potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They’re already being ported by the people over at LunaTechs. The QMap editor is starting to look amazing too.
Yep Sir Dk already linked me it's working well so far yeah ;D

Vargulf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

anyone know if this one or anything allowing static images as battlers has been fixed for mv?

LucasRiot

HUMANELFO
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello @DK I'm here again xD
I did several tests with the plugins I am using and realized that the Skills & States Core (VisuStella) and DK_MV_Plugins_Compatibility plugins are in conflict. When you try to access the menu, a bug appears.
All pictures are attached. Please take a look. My RPGMAKER MZ version is 1.1.0
Thanks in advance. ^^

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r042896