MV ps4 support?

ZeeMadMage

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First time poster, don't know if this is the correct spot. Is there any information out about MV being released next month on ps4? I've seen where you will be able to upload and play games, but I can't find anything saying if there will be plug-ins made available or additional resources? Again sorry if this is the wrong spot for this question.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The computer versions and the console versions of the RPG-Makers have nothing to do with each other. Internationally they aren't even distributed by the same company, which means you'll never get support for the console versions here.

That said, no console maker in the past ever had a scripting/plugin option, and it is highly unlikely that any future console RM will ever have it. That is because the consoles are a closed system and allowing plugins or anything like them would increase the risk of opening the consoles for cheating programs etc.

ZeeMadMage

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the reply, that's about what I was expecting : (. This is the first time il be getting into rpg maker and I guess I'll use this as a sort of "training wheels" before eventually getting a pc that can run it. Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.
Urgh. That sense of frustration when I tell my husband the plot of my game, bullet points, and at the end he looks and me and says 'that's it? Final Fantasy has more twists and turns.' Me: Ahrug! Bullet points!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuyetky01