AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using yanflys skill core for my project, and my physical skills cost %hp to use. I realize that my enemies also use player skills so the bosses lose alot of HP using skills. I was wondering if there was a plugin that negates HP cost. Either as a state or notetag or whatever.

Upon research it's in VXAce but not added in MV

EDIT: ok I figured out a workaround. You need Yanfly Auto-Passive States, and Skill Core. Then with passive states you gives al enemies a specific passive state. Add below in all your skills notetags and boom. adjust the Cost to whatever HP value you want, but you can mark this down as solved

<Custom HP Cost>

if (!user.isStateAffected(13)) {

cost = user.mhp / 20;}

</Custom HP Cost>

Last edited:

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
you can always create a 'clone' skill that did not cost HP and make the bosses use that instead. :D.

hope this help.

AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The boss thing was more of an example. Most enemies use skills that I made for the player so the HP cost affects them as well. Copying every physical skill and duplicating it isn't worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack