Spooks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for an rpg maker mv tileset that has the retro style of something like Crashykk's tileset that's entirely built for inside houses. I want it to have that retro 16 or 8-bit zelda style. I'd prefer it if it didn't cost any money since I really don't have any to be spending on assets like Ocean Dream's Tileset (however incredible it may look.)

Spooks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe try The Mighty Pack? It's entirely free and also has a GB-styled aesthetic similar to Crashykk's and Ocean Dream's.
Just what I needed actually. Thank you so much

Edit: Just now realizing it's an XV Ace pack so there are a few texture errors, it still works ok in some areas though.

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It does say that it should be usable for MV as well. I haven't downloaded it myself, but I assume there is something there for MV. If not, then it should be easy enough to convert it for MV.

Spooks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It does say that it should be usable for MV as well. I haven't downloaded it myself, but I assume there is something there for MV. If not, then it should be easy enough to convert it for MV.
All of the Int-files don't fit how they're supposed to. I tried resizing them and even that didn't fix it.

I thought it worked at first but then on closer inspection realized those areas were just as if not even more bugged. Turns out I'm still looking for a good interior design pack I guess.

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see. Try leaving a comment on the page then to let the creator know. Sorry that I couldn't help more.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277