MV RTP Shoulder-Up Portraits

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

In the original RPG Maker MV asset pack provided with the engine, the facesets provided are all cropped to a square shape. I have edited each face to complete the rest of their bust, meaning they can be used OUTSIDE of the messagebox, in menus, etc. to make them appear less jarring to the eye.

You MUST own a legal copy of RPG Maker MV to use these resources in your RPG Maker project. The original graphics belong to KADOKAWA and I take no credit for their creation. You must adhere to KADOKAWA's terms of use when using these assets!

This pack currently contains all of the characters from the following:
Actor1
Actor2
Actor3
Evil
People1
People2
People3
People4
Monster
Nature

Examples of use:

UPDATES:

01/04/2019
Wow, long time no update. But hey here we go IT IS FINISHED! Go check out the full devlog on itch.io!

Monster and Nature are finally finished and have been added to the pack, so go check 'em out! And please read the devlog, as there's a note about checking out some other sweet MV resources you might like. :ehappy:

DOWNLOAD FROM ITCH.IO

Last edited:

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cazzetti! Good stuff, might be very useful for me since I'm using Harold and Therese for my short silly games and there are no busts available.
Oh and btw, welcome back!

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Damph! And I'm glad to see them going to good use! I've had them hanging around for a while and finally got around to finishing them, so I'm hoping people find some use in them!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
They look beautiful, Caz!
Can't wait to see what you do with the monsters and nature ones.

Ally

Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Great more resources available! :kaothx:
Thanks Caz!

Reactions: Caz

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Skill and generosity? You're actually a green eyes blond angel.

Great work.

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just seeing these now, but boy they are really well polished. Thanks for sharing! :3

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, long time no update. But hey here we go IT IS FINISHED! Go check out the full devlog on itch.io!

Monster and Nature are finally finished and have been added to the pack, so go check 'em out! And please read the devlog, as there's a note about checking out some other sweet MV resources you might like. :ehappy:

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey caz you do awesome work and thanks for giving lots of it away for free.

um, that being said, this thread title is SUPER misleading. "Full Portraits" makes people think of waist-up busts, not shoulders-up busts. Here's how much: in looking for a specific bust I clicked on this thread for the sixth time. Besides that I'm dumb (duh) this thread's title sounds SO MUCH like the busts it doesn't contain, it tricked me not once or twice but half a dozen times lol.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
um, that being said, this thread title is SUPER misleading. "Full Portraits" makes people think of waist-up busts, not shoulders-up busts.
Ah whoops, my bad!

These were released before the official full (like, actually full) busts came into existence so they used to be the fullest of full that one could get at the time, but I can see how it's becoming confusing now! I'll fix the title asap, thanks for pointing it out, and sorry about how frustrated you must've been clicking the same link over and over and seeing my stupid face haha.. :eswt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234