Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.

First, I do want to thank everyone who submitted anything. I do appreciate the work. If we had maybe double or triple the number of people who could all do something like that, then maybe things wouldn't have gone this way.

But this project is, ultimately, like most RPG Maker projects, a failure.

It felt as though the community as it is right now is not in the right place to produce something like this. And that's OK. I do wish things had gone differently, but they didn't.

There is no real blame to go around. It just is what it is. Thanks again to all those who tried to support it.

~fin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich