Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are mostly all edits of Hiddenone's modern punk characters. Only the maid is not; it's an edit of the SF nurse character. That said, these characters are simply the same character with different hair colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, pink, brown, black, gray, and white) and outfit colors (red, yellow, green, and blue). Plus, a glasses template sheet if you want to make the characters meganekko (glasses-wearing girls). Outfits include: buruma (bloomers), meido (maid), sukumizu (school swimsuit), miko (shrine maiden), overalls, and dotted pajamas. Free to use in commercial and non-commercial projects with credit to Hiddenone and I.

MV schoolgirls zip file (Google Drive)

Here is all the girls:

jun_buruma1.pngjun_buruma1a.pngjun_buruma1b.pngjun_buruma1c.pngjun_buruma1temp.pngjun_buruma2.pngjun_buruma2a.pngjun_buruma2b.pngjun_buruma2c.pngjun_buruma2temp.pngjun_glassestemp.pngjun_hairtemp1.pngjun_hairtemp2.pngjun_maid1a.pngjun_maid1b.pngjun_maid1c.pngjun_maid1d.pngjun_maid1temp.pngjun_maid2.pngjun_maid2a.pngjun_maid2b.pngjun_maid2c.pngjun_maid2d.pngjun_maid2temp.pngjun_miko1.pngjun_miko2.pngjun_overalls1.pngjun_overalls1a.pngjun_overalls1b.pngjun_overalls1c.pngjun_overalls1temp.pngjun_overalls2.pngjun_overalls2a.pngjun_overalls2c.pngjun_overalls2temp.pngjun_pajamas1.pngjun_pajamas2.pngjun_swimsuit1.pngjun_swimsuit1a.pngjun_swimsuit1b.pngjun_swimsuit1c.pngjun_swimsuit1temp.pngjun_swimsuit2a.pngjun_swimsuit2b.pngjun_swimsuit2c.png

Last edited:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Burgerland You may want to include a preview of the sprites in your post, just so people will be able to easily tell if these would be useful to them without having to download the file.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy