MV Script Call Help

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What I am trying to do is having a picture act as a closing window for my other pictures, since I am layering multiple pictures to create a window in a way.
For example I have an event that when clicked it will show a picture of my window, over that picture there will be"selectable pictures" and in the corner another picture of an X.
I can make it to where pressing the cancel button exits everything, but I also want to make it to where if i press on the X, it also closes everything, but MV doesn't have a conditional branch for that.
So i figured that with a script it could be possible.

Something like if picture 2 is pressed or touch
Or if show picture 2 is active and location x, y is touched

This way i can then use the erase command under the conditional branch made of the script call.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's Galv Screen Button

You can add the close button when showing your picture menu, then make it to treat it as "cancel" button when pressed. Then remove the button afterward.

Reactions: J-G

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay i will give it a try, i come back if i can't figure out how to set it up lol

edit:
more of less i figured it out, only issue is the button is partially cut off, not sure if there is an exact size need or if its some coding bug in script.
Also how to make button disappear along with window once the window picture is closed.

Edit. Okay I figured it out. Thank you
This can be closed now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STARFALL