MV Script Call Help

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What I am trying to do is having a picture act as a closing window for my other pictures, since I am layering multiple pictures to create a window in a way.
For example I have an event that when clicked it will show a picture of my window, over that picture there will be"selectable pictures" and in the corner another picture of an X.
I can make it to where pressing the cancel button exits everything, but I also want to make it to where if i press on the X, it also closes everything, but MV doesn't have a conditional branch for that.
So i figured that with a script it could be possible.

Something like if picture 2 is pressed or touch
Or if show picture 2 is active and location x, y is touched

This way i can then use the erase command under the conditional branch made of the script call.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's Galv Screen Button

You can add the close button when showing your picture menu, then make it to treat it as "cancel" button when pressed. Then remove the button afterward.

Reactions: J-G

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay i will give it a try, i come back if i can't figure out how to set it up lol

edit:
more of less i figured it out, only issue is the button is partially cut off, not sure if there is an exact size need or if its some coding bug in script.
Also how to make button disappear along with window once the window picture is closed.

Edit. Okay I figured it out. Thank you
This can be closed now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr