Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simple Battler Motion
Download (gDrive)

Context: All characters have the same movements (animations) when they deliver a skill in battle.

Licence: Free for personal or commercial use.

Description: This script allows the developer to customize the movements of the characters in a battle depending on the skill he is going to use.

sbm2.png

Script configuration: In the plugin settings you can customize the keywords for each of the 18 movement possibilities for the characters.

sbm1.png

How to use it: In each skill whose CHARACTER animation you want to customize, it is necessary to insert a tag (in the Skill notes field). This tag is formed by the keyword followed by ":" plus the name of the movement (as defined in the plugin settings). All of this must be within <>.

Example: <motion:item>

Alternatively, a number (from zero to 18) can be used instead of the movement name. In this case <motion: item> would look like this:

<motion:11>
sbm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Low

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you please add terms of use to your post. Is this available anywhere without needing to log in or share data from social networks?

Logica

Let's go to paradise!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Roninator2 Thanks for the alert. There was an error in the link. It is now corrected.

@Shaz My plugins are generally free to use for personal or commercial use. I had forgotten to leave this written. Feel free to use it in the way that suits your needs.

Thanks for the comments.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanisasr