First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 * @param Agility
 * @default Agility:
 * @param Luck
 * @default Luck:

They are both size 11... After some more testing I found out they are indeed both 11. For some reason MV sometimes adds extra hidden characters to the parameter-values.

The LAST parameter in this list keeps getting 2 extra CR LF symbols at the end of of it's value... EACH time. I doublechecked my plugin-text and made sure it had no extra hidden symbols or weird encodings... But nope no problem there.

I tried switching the position of the luck&agility and the CR LF is now attached to the agility-parameter instead... This is another bug in MV?

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
the param capture from MV is a bit bugged. It seems to happens only with the default thought. To solve that, i add @@ on the last parameter whenever i have issues.

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for confirming. It's not just me then. I will try your workaround. I hope they will fix this in the future.

It indeed only happens to the last parameter and is only an issue when the last parameter is a string. However, comparing this string later on will cause bugs and is pretty hard to debug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3
My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGray