[MV][sprite edit] Locked Gates

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like a few edits of MV's Gate1 and Gate2 sprites.
I'd like to have locked gates. So a simple edit of the gates with locks on top of them would be fine.

Here's a little mockup.

!$Gate1LockMockup.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uhm, I don't think the locks are too small, thought about resizing first, but they worked perfectly fine on the other door, just needed some slight adjustments to fit the doors^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uhm, I don't think the locks are too small, thought about resizing first, but they worked perfectly fine on the other door, just needed some slight adjustments to fit the doors^^

Thank you, I really like that. This will add some nice polish to my game.
Do you by any chance also have anything for a small, 2x1 metal bars locked gate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitoBooni