[MV][sprite edit] Locked Gates

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like a few edits of MV's Gate1 and Gate2 sprites.
I'd like to have locked gates. So a simple edit of the gates with locks on top of them would be fine.

Here's a little mockup.

!$Gate1LockMockup.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uhm, I don't think the locks are too small, thought about resizing first, but they worked perfectly fine on the other door, just needed some slight adjustments to fit the doors^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uhm, I don't think the locks are too small, thought about resizing first, but they worked perfectly fine on the other door, just needed some slight adjustments to fit the doors^^

Thank you, I really like that. This will add some nice polish to my game.
Do you by any chance also have anything for a small, 2x1 metal bars locked gate?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley