Yunan

The Silver Stein
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I didn't know these beauties existed... I bow before thy greatness.. Thank you so much for these!!! :kaoluv:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you still working on these?

bblizzard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Candacis Is there any chance you will make diagonal template sprites as well? At least for the adult male and female variants.

Morrigan01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've decided to delurk and say thank you so much for these. I'd found other tall sprites I liked, but it was going to be so much work to recolor them into the multiple different skin tones I needed. I don't mind doing some custom work, but that task was turning out to be too much. However, here this set is, already done and with a great variety of positions as well!

Thanks so much, and I will for sure give you credit in my project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309