Yunan

The Silver Stein
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I didn't know these beauties existed... I bow before thy greatness.. Thank you so much for these!!! :kaoluv:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you still working on these?

bblizzard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Candacis Is there any chance you will make diagonal template sprites as well? At least for the adult male and female variants.

Morrigan01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've decided to delurk and say thank you so much for these. I'd found other tall sprites I liked, but it was going to be so much work to recolor them into the multiple different skin tones I needed. I don't mind doing some custom work, but that task was turning out to be too much. However, here this set is, already done and with a great variety of positions as well!

Thanks so much, and I will for sure give you credit in my project!

KtheNerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope it's ok to post these but I made some stuff for these sprite bases that I'm not going to use so I thought I'd share.

Feel free to use them as long as you are following @Candacis and RPG Maker MV's terms of use.

The hair is an edit of a RTP asset but the rest are made from scratch. They are inspired by the clothing style/color palette of @Avery 's Ace icons.

Hair.pngBackpack.pngWalking Clothes.png

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you thank you thank you a thousand million thank-yous for finally teaching my characters how the eff to sit down!!

Attachments

• an ancient secret.png
    an ancient secret.png
    43 KB · Views: 10

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

im getting so much better at editing resources I edited the RTP Bed to be a magical mana cover!
1624398588976.png
Learn RPG Maker MV is on sale again! Can I reach the $7,77 goal this time? :MV1:
RPG2KICO.pngRPG2KICOB.png
I'm trying to make a basic icon for an executable, I made two color variations. If anyone wants to give an opinion, I would be grateful. I'll add borders later to look better on the Desktop.
(The color palette I made just base)
More energy than ever! Let's do this!!
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Come join us while I mess with TileD and GIMP for MZ :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy: (starting at 2PM ET)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dzoaps