MV Sprites and/or Tilesets for TINY WORLD?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sure somebody has done them and maybe I'm just not searching the right forums/sites but...

Does anyone know of where I can find sprites and tilesets that would help make a world where the player is small? Stuff for fairy or mouse games?

I already have KokoroReflection's Fairytale tileset, which is absolutely perfect, but I need more textures revolving around the regular human village stuff. It's easy to make a big wall, but I need giant windows, etc...

Thanks! <3

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I made some exterior/garden tiles a while ago that might work for that... You're looking for MV, I presume?

C_tree-trunk-MV.png

D_tree-trunk-MV-plumen-test.png
dschungel-gras-a.png

But would you even be able to see a window if your chars are that small? Other than that you might get away with editing some background images... those usually are pretty big for the size of the chars.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made some exterior/garden tiles a while ago that might work for that... You're looking for MV, I presume?

View attachment 169502

View attachment 169501
View attachment 169503

But would you even be able to see a window if your chars are that small? Other than that you might get away with editing some background images... those usually are pretty big for the size of the chars.

Yes, I am using MV, but what you posted still looks great! One can never have enough tree stump stuff! <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis