[MV] Sprites of gems

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, what I'm going to need are sprites of precious gems, with the event stepping animation being the gem rotating.
I'd like the gems to be designed with the "down facing triangle" look. Yeah, kind of like Chaos Emeralds.
But I'm sure they can be made origional looking.

Maybe have each side have this image carved in or something. Or whatever would work to make the gems nice looking.

The gems that I'm going to need are:
  • Green emerald
  • yellow topaz
  • blue sapphire
  • red ruby
  • Pink opal
  • Violet or purple Amethyst
  • Orange/Brown/Bronze Moonston

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980