MV sv tall template

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love these! Any way you could make some tall (same height as these is fine..) but muscular/fat, or a standard sized muscular-fat?
I'd love your for that lol

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome-looking! What are the terms of use, though? Are we okay to make and distribute characters made from this template (with credit, of course)? Or would you rather people not?

Aryeh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
These are awesome-looking! What are the terms of use, though? Are we okay to make and distribute characters made from this template (with credit, of course)? Or would you rather people not?
Thank you for your nice words.

Credit: The artist who created the original sv sprites of RPG Maker MV. (I just made them a bit taller)

Terms of Use: Free to use for commercial and non-commercial games made with RPG Maker MV. You have to own RPG Maker MV.

evanark

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How to you install the base sv battlers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234