(MV) taller sv battler for my character

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by bebetoc, Jun 10, 2019.

1. bebetoc

bebetoc Villager Member

First Language:
    serbian
    Hello everyone, what i need is a taller sv battler for this character evilwomanrtp.png she is one of the evil characters from rtp but remade taller by Tonbi. Sadly there is no SV battler. I have found this one made by Hedzentails but she doesnt fits with my other battlers Evil7Battler_zpsykzja7hm.png . I tried to maker her taller in photoshop and paint.net over and over again but i just cant seem to make it right. Iam terrible at it. She moves weird, and blurry and terrible really.
    If someone could make her taller, or point me to some good tutorial or any help really. My other battlers are like this char. thanx in advance. She is the main char in my game. 3_Actor1_1.png

2. KazukiT

KazukiT Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You can always make the document size bigger. I am implementing taller sprites in my game as well. You could make Photoshop document 10.999 inches by 7.332 inches with 96.012 Resolution. After that you just have to take the head and stretch the torso. Make sure to have it at the Indexed Color option so it doesn't cause too much blurring with the body.

If you need a more thorough tutorial on it you can check Echo607's video on it.

It's not exactly the same but the principles of the video could be applied to your battler.

3. Koru-chan

Koru-chan Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Who made the taller SV sprite you showed off there of Harold? If they have a template for their SV sprites, it might make it easier for you or someone else to try to make a sprite that fits for you.

4. bebetoc

bebetoc Villager Member

First Language:
    serbian
    ty for your answers guys!
    @KazukiT just saw the video iam gonna give it a try ty
    @Koru-chan Its made by Tonbi, i looked everywhere for template but sadly he made only template for characters and not sv battlers
    i found this template and its really beautiful and ideal height female battler!-1.png ill try to sprite my char on this template but if someone could give it try as well, i know its too much to ask for but i would be really thankful.

KazukiT likes this.
  5. Tigerawr

Tigerawr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The one you posted is made by Draciel. It's important for credits and such.

Aryeh also madea tall SV template. It's closer to the RTP template IMO.

Hiddenone also made one, but we're getting away from the RTP style.

And there's one posted by some Japanese person on Twitter. I'm not a fan, but whatever floats your boat.

EDIT: While it's not in the RTP style, it looks like vibrato made a tall SV battler of this character. I'm having trouble locating the whole sheet tho, maybe it's just this picture.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    bebetoc likes this.
  6. bebetoc

bebetoc Villager Member

First Language:
    serbian
    Ty NoelMittUns, wow those from Vibrato are amazing. I learned how to make my rtp battlers and characters taller and they turned out pretty good
    so ill probably just go with that since i have more resources in that style.