HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OK, so do you mean programming and scripting as the same thing, or like, scripting and eventing? My JS knowledge extends little past edits, but I can event some pretty complex systems (see my commission thread for examples). If you require some assistance in that sense, I'm good. I can also do some of the other things in that list as well as stuff you don't have listed.

FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Scripting and eventing. I know the first one is probably going to be a long shot, but it never hurts to dream.

I'll throw you a PM.

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So... Do you need programming? That's not clear to me hehe
I have a decent level of knowledge on JS, and have been fiddling with MV code for a while to create custom mechanics for my own project.
If you need any custom plugins I may be able to help (though I would need to balance time with my project and, well, life).

I released one of my plugins publicly, in case you need a sample:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/book-menu.103047/

Also, I can find my way around spriting (I have created a few spritesheets using HalfKaizer and Tana's templates for my project). I'm not a pro though, not sure how much I could help on this regard (or how long I would take).

FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi taaspider!

I have a few ideas that I would love to implement so knowing someone that might be able to help me realise those ideas could be awesome.

I'll throw you a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO