Cymaiden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does anyone know of any MV tilesets that are compatible with the DS, DS+ & FES DLC packs? I need a comprehensive style that can encompass potentially anything that I want to do and the only non-RTP assets that I can find in 32-Bit+ resolution which can do that are the DS/FES style ones. Except that even then, the sci-fi assets are kinda limited, so I could do with finding more. I'm aware of the Retro Sci-Fi Expansion, but that's calibrated for VXAce rather than MV.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
but that's calibrated for VXAce rather than MV.
just as an info:
VXA images can be used in MV if resized by 150%.

there is a bit of a quality loss in a 150% resize, but that can be minimized if you know what you're doing with a professional image program that allows you to select the math formula for resizing.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This depends on how much time you are willing to invest, but you can try to convert Macks XP tiles into a usable format.
Though the style is different, the technical aspects are the same as for my VX to MV/MZ tile tutorial here: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/blog/upcycling-vx-ace-tiles-for-mv-mz

Maybe not as close in style, but also possible to convert are the tiles by dot art world:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just remembered some more things you might get to work if you adjust the colors:

another idea would be trying to recolor the whispers of avalon stuff:

this set here is actually 48x48, and with some recolor it could also work very nicely:

This one could work nicely as well:

Another possible one:

Generelly, they are not all super close, but you might to be able to pick and convert something from every link.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif
ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveleaf