MV Trinity DLC missing assets?

User636

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I got the MV Trinity Resource Pack and it seems to be missing seven battlers. Not sure what's going on there.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What do you find to be missing? Are you sure they aren't from other separate asset pack? As far as I know, the Trinity pack only came with stuff that was unique to it, but I'm hardly an expert, just a fellow user, in this regard.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which battlers appear to be missing?

User636

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At a glance, there are only 43 battlers when 50 were advertised. I think the zombie type character is missing from the battlers.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just checked both the enemies and sv_enemies folders - both have 50 items present.

Where did you get yours, and for what Maker? Mine was MZ DLC from Steam.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are some battlers in the folder that don't match a character sprite as well. (The Yeti example.) I'm guessing they take the place of sprites like the Zombie who don't have battlers.

User636

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just checked both the enemies and sv_enemies folders - both have 50 items present.

Where did you get yours, and for what Maker? Mine was MZ DLC from Steam.
I got mine with the MZ bundle on steam.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've got 50 in my Steam DLC.

Did you accidentally delete some?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it might be that your steam download cache got corrupted - as soon as that happens all later downloads fail without error, including checks for missing files.

but that is why the steam help has an article and a button to clear that cache, after that you should be able to download correctly again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Molerat05