MV Trinity tileset passability projects (MV/MZ)

K2loid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a desperately required resource as far as I can tell. MV Trinity DLC is a beast, with 24 tilesets (as opposed to the usual 4) and getting all those tilesets set up is a chore. Especially since MZ's items don't line up that well and a lot of the tilesets love adding weird little details.

Since I ripped all the assets out of the project (including RTP lol), I was told it's okay to post, & this seems like the best place, if you consider it as a tool to use. It's not PERFECT, but it's a strong start. You can bully me about having a weak concept of walls if you see any issues.

Link because the file is too big:

https://mega.nz/file/gcVHCASZ#IAz_zPv5ICMZbbXmx32mVODpfeKVpZQ0B6A9HL-TPls

MV Trinity boasts Steampunk, Dark Fantasy, Arabian, Ancient China, Sengoku Japan, and Urban City tiles, with 4 complete tilesets for each genre. This thing is a monster.

If you want to look the actual content over quickly, you can import the DLC straight into the project. I've also included label entries so it's easier to read when scrolling.

KuroMukuro

KuroMukuro288
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had already seen this dlc on steam and I will not lie, when I saw it, I thought: What the hell is this ?!
:kaomad2:
I am waiting for the end of year promotions to get it for a minimum price.
:kaoslp:

Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot, This thread should actually be pinned, Very helpful !!! You didn't save me a few hours, You saved me an entire Lifetime.

lzlzhilang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for your working, although I only tent to use one of the Worlds, you still save me a lot of time.

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This resource is definitely a beast. Between it and the dark fantast dlc, I don't regret jumping for the premium preorder bundle. Not sure what it was called. Everything in it was actually decent, except the "essential set" which doesn't fit the art style of my game. Can't win em all, I'd def recommend the trinity pack though. Totally worth it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkValkyrieSin