CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.

OK, first let me say I'm not new to the Generator by any means. I understand the naming scheme and numbering system.

I've made a new generator part Accessory B to be released as a resource as well as used in my own game.

After adding the files (TV,TVD,SV and Icon, plus color sheets) my generator now freezes up.
Just a perpetual loading. I've removed the pieces and retried one by one and narrowed it down to the SV and SV color sheets being the problem. With both of those removed, everything works fine.
Even with them in the folder under an unused number, the generator will not work.

I have made probably 20 parts, including Accessory B in the past and they all work fine.

Now, I could still paste them on a sprite for personal use, but I wanted to release them as a generator part in case someone else may want to use them.

I have already tried: Restarting the program. Re-installing the program. Renumbering the parts as a whole. Quadruple checked my file names. Exported another copy of problem files from the GIMP file and replaced the .pngs. Checked file dimensions and file type.

Are there any known issues maybe I'm not aware of?

I can post the files if necessary.

stevenblanc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey CoryH, any luck solving this issue? I'm having the exact same issue, and I'm not even creating a new part, just moving an item from AccA to AccB.

I was able to solve it by looking at the m part of the face graphic. It appears that m013 applies to AccA while the higher numbers apply to AccB. I changed an AccA m013 title to be m016 and this resolved the issue.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No luck with my issue, I finally decided to move on to working without the generator.
I recently bought a new computer, and after a fresh install I tried again, mostly because I like the parts I made, and wanted to share, but the same problem came up. I've made some pieces that work since then, and a couple others gave me the same issue. Glad you solved your issue :thumbsup-left:

stevenblanc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to hear. I just messed with the m value and that was the issue. That caused the same hanging until I changed it. In my case it was moving a earring from AccA to AccB but you can see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326