Pr0ph3t

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am new to RM and just recently bought MV. I must say its an awesome tool for the creative minded, and I'm no scripter. However I'm having some issues.

I am using many of Yanflys Plugins, however when I am in battle ATB charges, if I select attack it makes me choose all my parties actions and then runs a charge guage to attack.

Maybe this is because my ATB are all set the same so they are meant to act at same time, but what id like is for the attack to happen instantly once it is selected, instead of choosing other actors actions and going through skill charge gauge first.

I tried changing the speed of attack skill to 2000 but it still waits for me to command other actors before attacking.

Please help!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please link to the websites of the plugins you're using

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you don't want any charge gauge for any actions then it's just a simple matter of changing the plugin parameters. You would change the line "Charge Gauge" to 0.

If you wanted to change it for only that specific action you could put this notetag in the skills notebox: <ATB charge: 100%> which, in skimming through Yanfly's help file, should set the action to go off immediately after selecting it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuerXIII