Ariaka

o_o
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello,

The short:
Yanfly's STB Battle System plugin hard-codes a limit of one action per turn (excluding instant casts). Is there any way to remove this block to allow actors multiple actions in a turn when "Action Times+" is in use?

The winded:
According to the script itself, the STB plugin hard-codes a limit to the actions per turn available to any given actor. It states this is to prevent balancing issues. This means even when I have a skill, class, or actor set with the "Action Times+", they will ONLY be able to do a single action.

I have already considered using Yanfly's instant cast plugin, in fact I use it for the skills that grant extra turns, but this would require duplicating every skill. I would end up having a very messy set of conditionals to replace the normal skills with instant variations... then back again, to prevent a never ending turn. (Variations for classes, skills, levels...limiting the amount of skills I can make due to needing duplicates, etc.)

I was hoping... Could someone point out which snip-it(s), in Yanfly's STB battle system plugin, deals with limiting the number of actions per turn in the plugin, at the very least?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mindstream