[MV] Yanfly Battle System - STB; Action Per Turn Limit Issue

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Ariaka, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Ariaka

Ariaka o_o Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello,

The short:
    Yanfly's STB Battle System plugin hard-codes a limit of one action per turn (excluding instant casts). Is there any way to remove this block to allow actors multiple actions in a turn when "Action Times+" is in use?

The winded:
    According to the script itself, the STB plugin hard-codes a limit to the actions per turn available to any given actor. It states this is to prevent balancing issues. This means even when I have a skill, class, or actor set with the "Action Times+", they will ONLY be able to do a single action.

I have already considered using Yanfly's instant cast plugin, in fact I use it for the skills that grant extra turns, but this would require duplicating every skill. I would end up having a very messy set of conditionals to replace the normal skills with instant variations... then back again, to prevent a never ending turn. (Variations for classes, skills, levels...limiting the amount of skills I can make due to needing duplicates, etc.)

I was hoping... Could someone point out which snip-it(s), in Yanfly's STB battle system plugin, deals with limiting the number of actions per turn in the plugin, at the very least?