Traveling Bard

The Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there!

So, I've been playing around with these two scripts a bit and I have a few cosmetic questions.

1. Can you point me to the line or general direction of what I need to comment out to remove the ": 1" shown here? I managed to remove the cost of augments by manipulating the applyAugmentEffects function a bit, but for the life of me I can't find what puts that text there, haha.

how do I remove this.png

2. Any creative ideas on the following issue other than reduce the character count of weapons & armor? I'm leaning towards adding an 'eq' symbol on top of the icon (more work than it's probably worth) & trying to move the character name from that left window to the right window where there is way more screen real estate. Perhaps shift the Augment title down and have "Equipped by: Tinkerer" or what have you. Do you know where those window contents are drawn from? I'm also open to other ideas.
any ideas on how to fix this.png

Thanks in advance!

Coopziana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Not sure where the :1 thing is without loading up the script and I’m currently in bed lol.

With regards to your overlapping text, I’d suggest using Yanflys core engine to change the screen resolution. That is a quick fix at least.

There probably is a way to move the data to the other “window” but that is a lot of extra work for something that ultimately could end up confusing players.

Traveling Bard

The Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! I'll give the yanfly core screen resolution change a go when I get home.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal
The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-G-Games