Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently using the YEP Save Core plugin, and it kind of leaves some things to be desired, aesthetically, so I'm looking for an add-on that automatically does what I'm requesting below

After playing around with the options available, I managed to get it to looks like this;

Plugin request_true.png

The way the plugin is set up, it will only draw the battle party.

So in my case, it only draws the 3 character's faces that are currently in my battle party, and I'd like it to be able to show ALL allies I've gained so far, mirroring my Main Menu.

Plugin request_menu reference.png

There's only 7 characters total in my game, and I provided a mock-up what I'd like/think it could look like below.

Plugin request_mock.png

The portraits above are still 144x144, as my game's resolution is 1280x720. So they fit perfectly at 2 pixels apart in my mock-up above, if that helps any.

Additionally, I'd also like to be able to change the standard file selection look where it's the 'lead' battle character's face with the 'file #' icon/text positioned below and centered.

I've provided an image for that below, as well

Plugin request_files mock.png

Lastly, I'd also like to be rid of those dimmed,blue text-box backgrounds D:

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.
Another screenshot from my 3D RMMV project, this time from an inside map:

I have lost count of how many times I have used assorted Mexican foods as test variables, or console.log messages. Listen... I just write taco a lot. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuskingan