Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

zAPI - File Tools

v 1.0.0

Overview

This plugin does not directly add any features to the game. Instead it is an API to allow other plugins to read and write files easier. Most functions have a fallback for web/mobile versions of the game, and all functions have both Synchronous and Asynchronous versions.

Installation

To install this plugin, simply grab it from pastebin and include it in your project!

This plugin requires the MVCommons plugin.

License

This plugin is released under the Creative Commons By Attribution 4.0 license. You may do anything with this plugin, including use it in a commercial project or plugin. The only restriction imposed upon you is that you must credit me, and you may not claim that you wrote the original plugin.

Plugins that use this

Are you using this plugin to develop one of your own? Please let me know, and I'll add it to this list!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinkukae