First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
<mv3d>

light(#366570)

sun(black)

</mv3d>

If I don't enter the code above, the flashlight will not work or not. Is it possible to use the plug-in commands instead of adding notes to the map?

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hyouryuu-Na

You can change the parallax flooring so it doesn't turn black. Might use white instead, or adjust the camera angle to fit if it's too close to see through the wall

Or set the floor to collapse instead and place situations like the door into the wall

As the floor defaults do not have fillers inside, then look through

(Change configuration from door to wall)

And the way I make the flap, yes, it can be
a little tricky but if you get used to it
It's just copy paste
This is the code event.
<mv3d:shape(fence),scale(1,1),y(-0.49),z(0)>

Attachments

• ccc.JPG
    ccc.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SefirosuKuraodo
Those glowing objects are tiles right? This isn't a bug specific to 0.5, but there was a problem with how I was caching materials with a glow effect. When generating keys for materials with glow and materials with alpha, there was overlap in the bits used. I think that's probably what's happening.
I have the bug fixed in 0.5.2, which is coming out soon.

For the crash, I just tried it out. Seems like a classic load order problem. I change the processMoveCommand of Game_Player, then Yanfly changes processMoveCommand of Game_Character. So yanfly's code never gets run for the player.
Move it above MV3D and it works fine.

Your game looks stunning by the way.

@Gabezin
Babylon does support particle systems, though currently they aren't implemented in MV3D.
If you're ambitious, you can try to implement it yourself.

@Hyouryuu-Na
Changing the wall height doesn't affect the ceiling.
Currently the only way to change pitch range is to use script, though it might be a good idea if I made this configurable.
For now, you can change this values. min is 0 and max is 180 by default.
Note that changes in these values are not saved.
mv3d.blendCameraPitch.min
mv3d.blendCameraPitch.max

I tried following that link and managed to get the sun example working. No idea how to move it but it worked.
Code:
var createScene = function () {

// Setup environment
    var camera = new BABYLON.ArcRotateCamera("ArcRotateCamera", 1, 0.8, 5, new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0), mv3d.scene);
    camera.attachControl(mv3d.canvas, true);

// Create a particle system
    var surfaceParticles = new BABYLON.ParticleSystem("surfaceParticles", 1600, mv3d.scene);

// Texture of each particle
    surfaceParticles.particleTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("T_SunSurface.png", mv3d.scene);

// Create core sphere
    var coreSphere = BABYLON.MeshBuilder.CreateSphere("coreSphere", {diameter: 2.01, segments: 64}, mv3d.scene);

// Create core material
    var coreMat = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial("coreMat", mv3d.scene)
    coreMat.emissiveColor = new BABYLON.Color3(0.3773, 0.0930, 0.0266);

// Assign core material to sphere
    coreSphere.material = coreMat;

// Pre-warm
    surfaceParticles.preWarmStepOffset = 10;
    surfaceParticles.preWarmCycles = 100;

// Initial rotation
    surfaceParticles.minInitialRotation = -2 * Math.PI;
    surfaceParticles.maxInitialRotation = 2 * Math.PI;

// Where the sun particles come from
    var sunEmitter = new BABYLON.SphereParticleEmitter();
    sunEmitter.radius = 1;
    sunEmitter.radiusRange = 0; // emit only from shape surface

// Assign particles to emitters
    surfaceParticles.emitter = coreSphere; // the starting object, the emitter
    surfaceParticles.particleEmitterType = sunEmitter;

// Color gradient over time
    surfaceParticles.addColorGradient(0, new BABYLON.Color4(0.8509, 0.4784, 0.1019, 0.0));
    surfaceParticles.addColorGradient(0.4, new BABYLON.Color4(0.6259, 0.3056, 0.0619, 0.5));
    surfaceParticles.addColorGradient(0.5, new BABYLON.Color4(0.6039, 0.2887, 0.0579, 0.5));
    surfaceParticles.addColorGradient(1.0, new BABYLON.Color4(0.3207, 0.0713, 0.0075, 0.0));

// Size of each particle (random between...
    surfaceParticles.minSize = 0.4;
    surfaceParticles.maxSize = 0.7;

// Life time of each particle (random between...
    surfaceParticles.minLifeTime = 8.0;
    surfaceParticles.maxLifeTime = 8.0;

// Emission rate
    surfaceParticles.emitRate = 200;

// Blend mode : BLENDMODE_ONEONE, BLENDMODE_STANDARD, or BLENDMODE_ADD
    surfaceParticles.blendMode = BABYLON.ParticleSystem.BLENDMODE_ADD;

// Set the gravity of all particles
    surfaceParticles.gravity = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0);

// Angular speed, in radians
    surfaceParticles.minAngularSpeed = -0.4;
    surfaceParticles.maxAngularSpeed = 0.4;

// Speed
    surfaceParticles.minEmitPower = 0;
    surfaceParticles.maxEmitPower = 0;
    surfaceParticles.updateSpeed = 0.5;

// No billboard
    surfaceParticles.isBillboardBased = false;

// Start the particle system
    surfaceParticles.start();

return mv3d.scene;
}

Managed to get the starting position of the sphere to change with.
Code:
    coreSphere.x = 5;
    coreSphere.y = 5;
    coreSphere.z = 10;
Sun.png
Not sure how to move it mid game though. Camera stuff at top doesn't seem to be needed.

Got it to move with
Code:
mv3d.scene.rootNodes[11].z = 1
Just no idea how to get the array index of it.

Sorta got it to a static place with
Code:
mv3d.thing = coreSphere;
at the end, then mv3d.thing.z = 1; sets it to 1 z.

Been trying to adjust scale but the particles don't seem to scale with it with coreSphere.scaling.x = but did get an interesting effect from playing with random numbers.

Code:
    surfaceParticles.minSize = 0.8;
    surfaceParticles.maxSize = 1.4;
Those seem to need to change with the size for it to work.

Not exactly smooth particle movement but it works.

Last edited:

Dread_Nyanak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hyouryuu-Na
The camera clipping through walls? Currently, no, unfortunately. I plan on adding some sort of camera collision soon though. Maybe in 0.5.3.

@SefirosuKuraodo
I just tried out the old version. You're right, glow wasn't working for events. While working on 0.5.2 I must have fixed it without noticing.
Anyway, try the new version.

@Gabezin
Particles would be a great feature for the premium plugin. I might add them eventually, but probably not soon.

Update 0.5.2:
new plugin command mv3d animation, plays animations that can be occluded in 3d and have custom scales.
glow can now take a color instead of a number (but can still take numbers if you want)
glow actually works
blend modes now supported
render distance dynamically reduced on maps with really thick fog

Premium:
Transparent objects (such as with bush transparency) can now cast shadows, and are rendered properly with alpha fog.
New glow effect
Skyboxes!

mv3d_skybox.png

Last edited:

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hyouryuu-Na
The camera clipping through walls? Currently, no, unfortunately. I plan on adding some sort of camera collision soon though. Maybe in 0.5.3.

@SefirosuKuraodo
I just tried out the old version. You're right, glow wasn't working for events. While working on 0.5.2 I must have fixed it without noticing.
Anyway, try the new version.

@Gabezin
Particles would be a great feature for the premium plugin. I might add them eventually, but probably not soon.

Update 0.5.2:
new plugin command mv3d animation, plays animations that can be occluded in 3d and have custom scales.
glow can now take a color instead of a number (but can still take numbers if you want)
glow actually works
blend modes now supported
render distance dynamically reduced on maps with really thick fog

Premium:
Transparent objects (such as with bush transparency) can now cast shadows, and are rendered properly with alpha fog.
New glow effect
Skyboxes!

One problem I see with plugin animation is it seems to use alpha cutoff parameter, which cuts off a lot of animations stuff. Also skybox seems to cause lag with alpha fog on, not gonna use the skybox personally anyway though since I don't plan on yaw changes.

Yeah I tried animation 12 and 13 but they don't even play even at 0.01, 13 plays a flash only.

Actually they do play, it seems they don't work on blank tiles though and the parts off the tile get cut off, though my other 1 works off tile.

Testing more it's mainly different blends that are weird, normal works fine, additive doesn't play on empty tiles but works elsewhere, screen and multiply seems to have same cutoff problem on empty tiles and extra white/black square stuff shown elsewhere.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dread_Nyanak if you are thinking about using particles in the future, may I suggest taking a look, and talking to, Pivoo?
He made this one, that seems a bit unfinished but it is mostly user-oriented, particle effects focused on an event or battle instead of the whole screen, it is perfectly useable for anything if you actually program in it.
Of course, the plugin itself has an "error message" for using paths, but after I talked with him and tried fixing this we found out that we just had to use the more recent version of pixi particle and remove the message, they were already useable.

I'm finally with some free time, spent the last weeks dealing with moving out of town (and state) for university, so I wasn't able to see the new things, or even adapt my patches for the new versions, glad someone already did it for some things :D

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
LAST VERSION : 0.5.2
BIG ERROR
ClipBoard-2.png
I find new version with MOG_ChronoEngine.js conflict .

222.png
I find new version with MOG_ChronoToolHud.js conflict .

Please help it.

Last edited:

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Dread_Nyanak
It's almost perfect. You fixed most bugs, but there are still a few left.
Here goes:

1) Character Sprites bugs have not been fixed completely:
While it was fixed almost completely, there is a specific situation in which it keeps happening.
There must be some specific exception in the code where the fixes you made did not apply.
a) Entire sprite sheet for 1 frame problem is still happening (00:03, 00:14 and 00:17 in the video): I rarely manage to do this bug happens, but sometimes i did. This is more likely to happen as soon as the game loads.
b) Wrong sprite index for 1 frame (00:08 in the video): I managed to do this happens in the same conditions that the bug above, rarely.

2) Strange behavior in parallaxes using DhoomParallaxUtils (00:30 in the video):
At certain coordinates on the map, the parallaxes seems to reset their position or reload the file, causing a weird parallax effect.
I tested it in previous versions and it doesn't happen in version 0.4.8 and earlier.
This bug started to happen from version 0.5 onwards, but I only discovered this bug now.
This doesn't happen with normal parallaxes, but I need to use DhoomParallaxUtils to make smooth transitions between the day phases in the Environment System.
I included the tests with versions 0.4.8 and 0.5.1 in the video for comparison, besides of 0.5.1.5.

I think this time, you will manage to make it totally bug free.

I have tested the new 0.5.2 version.
You did awesome updates, great job!

The bugs that i mention in this quote still happening, though.

Besides that, can you add a option to choose the normal bias from shadow generator?
This would help us to better set the shadows behavior and get rid of self-shadowing issues.

It would be possible you add a option to emulate 0.4.8 behavior related to parallaxes?
This bug don't occurs in the mentioned version, but your improved and new features are too interesting to give up.
(Or maybe, add a option to fade default parallaxes, if this is easier to do)

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
is mv3d above or bellow the chrono engine files? did you try changing their position?
because position matters in plugins. A lot.
sure, I try above or bellow. ( I know javescript have this problem )

( I try much version )

Version Commits on Mar 8, 2020 can be ok

Version Commits on Mar 9, all versions after 2020 have this problem

So I guess
animation flash sprite
Dread-chan committed 7 days ago

What changed to cause this result

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made bad rain.

Code:
mv3d.createRain = function () {

var coreSphere = BABYLON.MeshBuilder.CreateSphere("coreSphere", {diameter: 0.01, segments: 1}, mv3d.scene);
    coreSphere.x = 52;
    coreSphere.y = 47;
    coreSphere.z = 20;

var boxEmitter = new BABYLON.BoxParticleEmitter();
    boxEmitter.minEmitBox = new BABYLON.Vector3(-50, 0, -50);
    boxEmitter.maxEmitBox = new BABYLON.Vector3(50, 0, 50);

var particleSystem = new BABYLON.GPUParticleSystem("Rain", 45000, mv3d.scene);
    particleSystem.particleTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("/img/MV3D/Rain.png", mv3d.scene);
    particleSystem.color1 = new BABYLON.Color4(0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 0.5);
    particleSystem.color2 = new BABYLON.Color4(0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.0);
    particleSystem.colorDead = new BABYLON.Color4(0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 0.1);
    particleSystem.minLifeTime = 0.5;
    particleSystem.maxLifeTime = 0.5;
    particleSystem.minSize = 0.2;
    particleSystem.maxSize = 0.8;
    particleSystem.emitter = coreSphere;
    particleSystem.particleEmitterType = boxEmitter;
    particleSystem.emitRate = 15000;
    particleSystem.blendMode = BABYLON.ParticleSystem.BLENDMODE_STANDARD;
    particleSystem.gravity = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, -1.81, 0);
    particleSystem.minEmitPower = -250;
    particleSystem.maxEmitPower = -500;

particleSystem.start();

mv3d.rain = coreSphere;
    mv3d.rainParticle = particleSystem;
};
I took the rain from mog weather and put it in MV3D folder named Rain. Can create it with script call mv3d.createRain();
It has to follow player around with a parallel though as linking to map objects doesn't work right as y and z seems reversed, but the object I create and link it to that follows player works for some reason, put a wait between movement.
Code:
mv3d.rain.x = $gamePlayer.x;
mv3d.rain.y = $gamePlayer.y;
mv3d.rain.z = $gamePlayer.z + 20;
To stop it completely do a script call of
Code:
mv3d.rain.dispose();
mv3d.rainParticle.dispose();
to stop and start temporarily do
Code:
mv3d.rainParticle.stop();
mv3d.rainParticle.start();
to edit things mid playing you can edit the properties of mv3d.rainParticle and do
Code:
mv3d.rainParticle.reset();
though it doesn't really edit mid play and resets it, should probably increase speed if you want to do that stuff. The emitBox settings is the range of the rain, so -50 x, 0 z, -50 y and +50 x, 0 z, +50 y from player position, change it in file can't edit later or I didn't really care to try to edit it. Starting position of it is 20 z higher than player. No idea if there's any problems with it, it will still be there when you change maps but without parallel it will be at 0,0 corner. It also uses GPU rendering so shouldn't really lag at all?

EDIT: Did find a problem with saving, you can use this
Code:
Game_System.prototype.onAfterLoad = function() {
    Graphics.frameCount = this._framesOnSave;
    AudioManager.playBgm(this._bgmOnSave);
    AudioManager.playBgs(this._bgsOnSave);
    if ($gameSwitches.value(1)) {
            mv3d.createRain();
    }
};
Just put switch you want to turn on while raining into it. It restarts so you could always switch to a faster particle call if you want. You do need to put the wait in the parallel to before the movement script, you don't need it low, 20 frames or even really high works, probably. Or you could add it to check every step taken instead of a parallel in Game_Player section.

Last edited:

Arvalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere, but is it at all possible to make cornered slope pieces? For example, if I want to have a tapered roof, or a building that has a pointed roof (like a tower), can a I make a sloped roof piece specifically for corners?

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere, but is it at all possible to make cornered slope pieces? For example, if I want to have a tapered roof, or a building that has a pointed roof (like a tower), can a I make a sloped roof piece specifically for corners?

You probably can using events playing with their pitch and yaw settings with triangle shaped characters, probably annoying and need a lot of events though.

Playing around with shapes is also possible I guess.
Cone.png
I made that with
Code:
var createCone = function() {
    var cone = BABYLON.MeshBuilder.CreateCylinder("cone", {diameterTop: 0, diameterBottom: -4, tessellation: 4}, mv3d.scene);
    cone.x = 50;
    cone.y = 50;
    cone.z = 5;
        var coreMat = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial("coreMat", mv3d.scene)
    coreMat.emissiveColor = new BABYLON.Color3(0.3773, 0.0930, 0.0266);
    coreMat.emissiveTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("/img/MV3D/errorTexture.png", mv3d.scene);
    coreMat.emissiveTexture.hasAlpha = true;
    cone.material = coreMat;
    mv3d.roof = cone;
};
No idea how to texture it right though, alpha didn't seem to work even without the color and the texture placement used I don't know.

Code:
    var faceUV = [];
    faceUV[1] =    new BABYLON.Vector4(6, 0, 0, 1);
    var cone = BABYLON.MeshBuilder.CreateCylinder("cone", {diameterTop: 0,faceUV: faceUV, diameterBottom: -4, tessellation: 4}, mv3d.scene);
You can play with texture placement with the faceUV array.
Cone2.png

Last edited:

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got a lot of nice things looking through that site, mainly post processing, my random 1 attempt worked for all of them, no idea if there's any issues but you would need to call them at load time as they don't save.

Code:
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.HighlightsPostProcess("highlights", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.ConvolutionPostProcess("Sepia", BABYLON.ConvolutionPostProcess.EmbossKernel, 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.BlurPostProcess("Horizontal blur", new BABYLON.Vector2(1.0, 0), 32.0, 0.25, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.BlackAndWhitePostProcess("bandw", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.ColorCorrectionPostProcess("color_correction", "/img/MV3D/lut-inverted.png", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.ColorCorrectionPostProcess("color_correction", "/img/MV3D/lut-highcontrast.png", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.ColorCorrectionPostProcess("color_correction", "/img/MV3D/lut-posterized.png", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.RefractionPostProcess("Refraction", "/img/MV3D/1339.jpg", new BABYLON.Color3(1.0, 1.0, 1.0), 0.5, 0.5, 1.0, mv3d.camera));
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.ColorCorrectionPostProcess("color_correction", "/img/MV3D/Rainbow.lut", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
The color thing needs lut files in png format, refraction needs normal map stuff, I found things on google and 3 from site itself.
.lut files don't seem to work and instead give that broken red and black effect or no image found, they also break parallaxes while on.

Next is fxaa.
Code:
mv3d.engine.postProcesses.push(new BABYLON.FxaaPostProcess("fxaa", 1.0, mv3d.camera));
to change to different settings just change number, I only tried up to 6, biggest difference is 1 and 2 and 0, 1 seems to be good at close but horrible far while 2 is just good at everything, even removes that weird wobble from the back NPC.

To remove them use
Code:
mv3d.postPop = function() {
    this.engine.postProcesses.pop();
    this.camera._postProcesses.pop();
};
as a plugin and script call mv3d.postPop(); which removes last one used.

Also got fog from https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#BHNVUE#2
Forgot to turn on move with player but whatever works same as rain, oh and the fog doesn't seem to play nicely with the bush tiles, as you can clearly see.

Code:
mv3d.createFog = function () {

var fountain = BABYLON.Mesh.CreateBox("foutain", .01, mv3d.scene);
    fountain.visibility = 0;
    fountain.x = $gamePlayer.x;
    fountain.y = $gamePlayer.y;
    fountain.z = $gamePlayer.z;

particleSystem = new BABYLON.GPUParticleSystem("particles", { capacity: 50000 }, mv3d.scene);
    particleSystem.manualEmitCount = particleSystem.activeParticleCount;
    particleSystem.minEmitBox = new BABYLON.Vector3(-50, 0, -50); // Starting all from
    particleSystem.maxEmitBox = new BABYLON.Vector3(50, 1, 50); // To..

particleSystem.particleTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("/img/MV3D/Fog.png", mv3d.scene);
    particleSystem.emitter = fountain;

particleSystem.color1 = new BABYLON.Color4(0.8, 0.8, 0.8, 0.1);
    particleSystem.color2 = new BABYLON.Color4(.95, .95, .95, 0.15);
    particleSystem.colorDead = new BABYLON.Color4(0.9, 0.9, 0.9, 0.1);
    particleSystem.minSize = 3.5;
    particleSystem.maxSize = 5.0;
    particleSystem.minLifeTime = Number.MAX_SAFE_INTEGER;
    particleSystem.emitRate = 50000;
    particleSystem.blendMode = BABYLON.ParticleSystem.BLENDMODE_STANDARD;
    particleSystem.gravity = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0);
    particleSystem.direction1 = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0);
    particleSystem.direction2 = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0);
    particleSystem.minAngularSpeed = -2;
    particleSystem.maxAngularSpeed = 2;
    particleSystem.minEmitPower = .5;
    particleSystem.maxEmitPower = 1;
    particleSystem.updateSpeed = 0.005;

particleSystem.start();

mv3d.fog = fountain;
    mv3d.fogParticle = particleSystem;
};

Also made this rainbow field barrier thing from https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#4ZN4K9#0
I barely changed anything so it should be easy to figure out how to do it based off my previous examples.

Last edited:

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Put code above into plugin and script call mv3d.createFog();
Need an image named Fog.png in mv3d folder https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aWeirdo/Babylon.js/master/smoke_15.png
I used that from https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#BHNVUE#2
make a parallel similar to the rain example posted above, but named mv3d.fog/mv3d.fogParticles instead or just leave it a single place by editing initial placement. To edit parameters learn how they work on this page.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Put code above into plugin and script call mv3d.createFog();
Need an image named Fog.png in mv3d folder https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aWeirdo/Babylon.js/master/smoke_15.png
I used that from https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#BHNVUE#2
make a parallel similar to the rain example posted above, but named mv3d.fog/mv3d.fogParticles instead or just leave it a single place by editing initial placement. To edit parameters learn how they work on this page.
mv3d.js seems to be compressed ... I can't insert any code in it ...

Your work looks esoteric ...

awesome....

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
mv3d.js seems to be compressed ... I can't insert any code in it ...

Your work looks esoteric ...

awesome....

Just make a new text file, change it from .txt to .js with whatever name you want and put the code in there, enable in plugin manager.

ZAKERY

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I get the 2D sprites such as the fences and trees to be in a 3D space?
This is what it looks like to me right now. Also, I'm very happy and impressed so far with what I have been able to do with this so far.

Screen 1.JPG

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
glaphen

Yes, it looks good, but it might be strange with the With bushes

QKDQKJ.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy
New characters were added!. Now the roster contains 8 heroes, 4 males 4 females(and they are even op). Featuring. Iluna , the Witch.

vvvvt2.png

(yeah, i know. Will be translated soooon.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkCreator