YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got some from dlcs for vx ace I could use, but those seem like copied from a tileset as a character, reminds me of some by pandamaru...

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was an event
I suggest that the movement of trees should be closed.
That's quite likely, but where would I get character sprites that are just large trees? I've looked to no avail!

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Who can help suggest a way to check for events for matching locations? Because I placed overlapping events

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Who can help suggest a way to check for events for matching locations? Because I placed overlapping events
Code:
$gameMap.eventsXyNt(x, y);
That will return an array of events at that x, y.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use variables to check the event coordinates and put this check in a parallel proccess.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so I did this with the same result.
x.JPG

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@palatkorn so you want the chest to not open when the rock is on top of it, right?

by the way, what was the previous video about? the one of your character going up and down slopes? you seemed to have put some event screenshots but I didn't get it?

speaking of it, seeing this new video, @Dread_Nyanak is there a way to make an event, or even the player, be able to fall from ledges or not mid-game instead of an one-time setting in the plugin parameters? for example in palatkorn's video the rock could be dropped from the ledges, is there a way to make it be able to be dropped but not the player?
the github page doesn't say anything, or at least I couldn't find it...

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
c.jpg
The stone event fell over the treasure chest.
Then it opens because It's an overlapping event.
Previous video I did to test the climb to the top. After that I placed a stone on top to do this.
@palatkorn so you want the chest to not open when the rock is on top of it, right?

by the way, what was the previous video about? the one of your character going up and down slopes? you seemed to have put some event screenshots but I didn't get it?

speaking of it, seeing this new video, @Dread_Nyanak is there a way to make an event, or even the player, be able to fall from ledges or not mid-game instead of an one-time setting in the plugin parameters? for example in palatkorn's video the rock could be dropped from the ledges, is there a way to make it be able to be dropped but not the player?
the github page doesn't say anything, or at least I couldn't find it...

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wait, so you wanted it to only open after getting a rock to the "head"?

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I wonder if it will open the chest by checking the position, so I ask everyone and tell me what to do.
wait, so you wanted it to only open after getting a rock to the "head"?

jolink

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
with some scripts i have this error : error abs.PNG

With :
- Alpha ABS by Pheonix KageDesu

and :

- Chronos Engine by
Moghunter

So after that, I really hope you can add the custom 3D models in this amazing plugin, that the functionality that I expect the most.

and I would like to recommend something:

would it be possible to ensure that events can be the size of a box? Like for example making a bed or a wooden crate. I managed to do that but only with a tileset, I would like it to be possible with an event

exemple.PNG

I often do housing on rpg maker with my games, I would like it to work with your plugin.

After that, i'm waiting for your 3d model functionality, i recommend compatibility with blockbench software. to keep a voxel look. I hope that custom 3d models will be possible evenement!

between VR functionality and the functionality of 3d models, I hope that it is that of 3d models that will be privileged !

KaosChrist

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am thinking of buying this today. Does the current version work with the shadows?

jolink

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jolink not sure about Alpha ABS, but I recently made a fix for this in Chrono Engine, posted it on Dread's discord.
on nice ! thank a lot !

That really cool, so i really should put it in the official version this patch.
I hope that the feature "load 3d models" will be done, I can't wait to create 3d models for rpg maker !

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so I did this with the same result.
View attachment 139211
You have to check the Z coordinate of the rock event too.
If the Rock is on z coordinate = chest.z coordinate + 1, then returns true to that condition.

If the rock is on the same x and y that the chest and is equal chest z coordinate + 1, then active a switch.
With that switch on, you create a condition that forbidden the player to open the chest.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once I understood the method, I created this as well.
Yes, I use these conditions to create mini-phishing games as well.
With this idea I was able to do many more things.
Events for events that have the same coordinates

You have to check the Z coordinate of the rock event too.
If the Rock is on z coordinate = chest.z coordinate + 1, then returns true to that condition.

If the rock is on the same x and y that the chest and is equal chest z coordinate + 1, then active a switch.
With that switch on, you create a condition that forbidden the player to open the chest.

Last edited:

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once I understood the method, I created this as well.
Yes, I use these conditions to create mini-phishing games as well.
With this idea I was able to do many more things.
Events for events that have the same coordinates

Cool idea!
The fish is moving in a weird way, though. :unsure:

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The fish won't stop, so it's not easy to fall at the same spot. It will be easy if my fish runs. Circling in the same direction
Or the same place as the game that can guess where it will fall.
This is not a game to wait for the fish to eat the fish, of course, haha.
But it was difficult for me to wait for the gauge and let it thrown into this fish and didn't know where the fish would go.
Of course it can wait. But for me, I won't do it because it takes so long and I don't know when it will arrive because it is unpredictable. I think people who are not calm enough to wait for the fish to arrive will definitely not do so. It's easy to do But it's hard to wait
Cool idea!
The fish is moving in a weird way, though. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dread_Nyanak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kraden96
I'm not sure what would cause lag with that plugin. Maybe I'll look into it later.

@jolink
Cuboid shape for events is probably coming in 0.6

@YoraeRasante
It probably would be good to be able to configure each event individually for falling off edges.

Update 0.5.4.2
  • Fixed orphaned animations sticking around if you pause the game while they're playing.
  • Fixed input being reset when switching between 1st person mode.
  • (premium) fixed skybox plugin command not working on maps that don't have skybox in map note.

jolink

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jolink not sure about Alpha ABS, but I recently made a fix for this in Chrono Engine, posted it on Dread's discord.
I have a probleme with your patch, i dont know how to use your patch.

When i put your js file and the mv3d.js i have this error again :
error abs.PNG

i have make this :

withpatchfile.PNG
But if i make that :
withpatchfileonly.PNG

Nothing are different from the original rpg maker mv

withpatchonly.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urza220