palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I've tested in the latest version, encountering the same problem.
I'm thinking, why is it happening as well?

Okay, I fix it with a little trick. Switch the character's visibility before characters. But it causes the character to overlook that error But the error still persists. In fact
Looks like this will help a little.

(this To be fixed)
Not flashing anymore

It works well with script commands. But does not work in general commands
sc.JPG

First of all, this glitch is not so simple to make it happen. Sometimes it takes time to happen and sometimes it happens quickly. If you keep testing, it will end up happening to you too.
Second thing, you need to change the sprite sheet to happen. If you use the same sprite sheet and only change the graphic's index, the glitch does not happen.
In your eventing, you only changed the sprite's index most of the time, so this is less likely to happen.
The problem is not with my PC, YoraeRasante said above that this also happened to him, even though it is rare.
At 0.4.8, the glitch does not happen, proving once again that the problem is not my PC.
This started to happen from 0.5 onwards.

Last edited:

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I
Okay, I've tested in the latest version, encountering the same problem.
I'm thinking, why is it happening as well?

Okay, I fix it with a little trick. Switch the character's visibility before characters. But it causes the character to overlook that error But the error still persists. In fact
Looks like this will help a little.
View attachment 139702
Was this a workaround?
It's a cool idea, although it's not ideal.

Is there a way to do this without the character blinking?

EDIT: Unfortunately I tried the idea above, but it didn't solve the problem.
The glitch keeps happening if you keep testing.

Last edited:

Yevn125

The Strongest Solo
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question. How do you set the beds up to be 3d like the tables are? I feel like I remember seeing an image with some of the beds in 3d in this thread.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
pretty sure it was something the person made instead of just the tile. Dread is working on it, but for now all you can do is a block of some tile and put events to cover the sides to seem like it was always that way.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question. How do you set the beds up to be 3d like the tables are? I feel like I remember seeing an image with some of the beds in 3d in this thread.
The only way to do this actually is to draw the character sprite (of the bed) in 4 directions, so this will work like a 3d sprite. But Dread don't added this natively yet.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
01. Where is this Option to modify ?
version 0.5.3
2.png

version 0.5.4.2
3.png

How Can I to do 0.5.4.2 like 0.5.3, into a wall can get a big zoom ?

0.5.4.2 like default to disable this option.

Where I can open this into a wall to get big zoom ?

can you help me ?

02. Do Yep Move Route then got this error .

4.png

03.Do Animarion Some time got this error message.
5.png

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seaotter not sure about 1, but 2 and 3 are hard to tell with just that. take a screenshot of the console (press f8 or f12, some projects one opens it, others the other, and go to the "console" tab), that is where most of the information to fix the errors really is.

also, are you still using chrono engine? that error on 3 happens on it a lot, I think. my old fix seemed to only stop these some of the time, but I think I fixed this better...

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seaotter not sure about 1, but 2 and 3 are hard to tell with just that. take a screenshot of the console (press f8 or f12, some projects one opens it, others the other, and go to the "console" tab), that is where most of the information to fix the errors really is.

also, are you still using chrono engine? that error on 3 happens on it a lot, I think. my old fix seemed to only stop these some of the time, but I think I fixed this better...
about 1 : maybe about auto camara option, but I don't sure how to setup them.
Can you check again ?

5.3.1:

5.4.2:

chrono engine : this is my best love, if you can fix better , please help me update fix code.

Last edited:

Zemonica

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi, first of all this is amazing, second of all, does anyone know how to set up the camera to imitate an isometric-ish look, like in Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate as seen here? I know it's doable in the example screenshot just not sure about the config.

EDIT: also, the Galvs Character Frames plugin, does anyone know if/ how that works? I'm using PV Games assets btw

maxresdefault.jpg
DiabloIIDemo.jpg

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: also, the Galvs Character Frames plugin, does anyone know if/ how that works? I'm using PV Games assets btw
Please do not hijack other people's threads to ask unrelated questions. Start a new thread if you want to ask that question. Thank you.

Zemonica

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm asking how to get the character frames plugin to work with the 3D plugin the thread is about.

Yevn125

The Strongest Solo
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I believe I recall mention of a feature that allowed this plugin to continue the image of the tiles on the edge of the map. To clarify, I mean that instead of cutting off the map and showing black, it would just duplicate the tiles shown on the edge of the map. How would I go about applying that if it is indeed a feature?

In case your wondering, I do have the premium version of the plugin, but I don't see anything about it in the parameters or plugin functions.

Side question for @Dread_Nyanak, How's the custom 3d model importing function looking so far? I don't mean to rush you lol, I'm just asking. I would love to be able to add in 3d assets, so that's a big one I'm looking forward to

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it may be in a file format that can import 3D work done by you and others. If possible, frame the tree house, the characters will be replaced immediately and This is as though he were Creating almost all of the new game programs in their original form. It's crazy. Yes, it might turn into importing 3D files for games, TVs, refrigerators, and so on. Does that mean he's making new programs? But he has changed the community. Immediately when it's finished Now you may Have to create games and practice creating things like I do

Hey, I believe I recall mention of a feature that allowed this plugin to continue the image of the tiles on the edge of the map. To clarify, I mean that instead of cutting off the map and showing black, it would just duplicate the tiles shown on the edge of the map. How would I go about applying that if it is indeed a feature?

In case your wondering, I do have the premium version of the plugin, but I don't see anything about it in the parameters or plugin functions.

Side question for @Dread_Nyanak, How's the custom 3d model importing function looking so far? I don't mean to rush you lol, I'm just asking. I would love to be able to add in 3d assets, so that's a big one I'm looking forward to

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yevn125 it is a map configuration. edge.
The edge function sets whether to render walls at the map edge.
Edge can be set to clamp to repeat tiles at the edge of the map.
Examples: edge(true), edge(false), edge(clamp), edge(clamp,2)

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@migidu not sure about that person's browser demo but someone more present on Dread's discord than here made a small fps game using this already. Not on browser yet last I checked though. Link to download is there too.

Benlitzler

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello ! I have been trying for a few days to the maximum the plugin functionality to know how far I can go with it. However, I tried to use the movement option "scroll map" but nothing does this product, there is a way to make it work?

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@migidu not sure about that person's browser demo but someone more present on Dread's discord than here made a small fps game using this already. Not on browser yet last I checked though. Link to download is there too.
where about that download Link ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning C on the side to support Haxe.
Imagine having a different opinion on the internet.
Crazy.
Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makual