Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mt problem has been solved tho people using 3ds max need to know the exporter for it for obj files is kinda broken, Just as a warning.

Last edited:

HeadHunterX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A 3D RPG Maker MV game. Not something I've considered. Well, time to play around with this! Thanks for making such an awesome plugin!

k333

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The new update runs smoooth, you really did all in the to do list !, thanks for all that hard work, this is one of the most awesome plugins released on the whole mv..... and you manage to work on it even specially while on stressfull moments on the quarintine , thanks a lot !

and just to ask, do you still have future plans about the plugin ^^? , at this point unless for posible bugfixes, it is quite solid and complete now , unless you still have between plans to add 3d support on the battle scene, but that thing even sounds almost like a separate plugin , what do u have on mind ^^?

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LAST VERSION BUG REPORT.
MAP : Cave level 2

000.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, as k333 said, I think the only thing missing in the todo list is the VR and mouse/touch control.
Bugfixes compatibility and performance will probably never stop until you leave it aside because perfection is impossible but otherwise just additions, and non-tile based already exists, and is a very different thing that better dealt as compatibility - and you already did some work on the two big ones, QMovement and Altimit.

Only things I can think of is more options in skyboxes like layers with alpha and scrolling (something that can be also made externaly), and letting models in events turn with the event and play the model's animations (if the last one is not there already, didn't try much with models yet), and someone mentioned some time ago about 3d battles but I think that is more of making the battles be playable on a map, better made separately.

@seaotter that is because tile notetags for pixel selection was changed a bit. just change them in the tileset settings for the new setting and it should work again.

jacktarma

COBRA!!!!!
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do one go about using the different textures for n,s,e,w?
is this event only as of previous versions, or could i use this new feature for tiles as well?

edit: also a point of note in v0.6.1, fog seems to be missing or alot less obvious.

Fyoha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LAST VERSION BUG REPORT.
MAP : Cave level 2

View attachment 146694

@seaotter It is my turn to help. Go to tileset with problem in the database. Look at note.

Go down to where you see // waterfall.

Look for this:
A1,0,0:top(A1,24,72,48,48),side(A1,1,1),inside(A1,31,54,31,14),depth(0.3),float(0.1)

Replace it with this:
A1,0,0:top(A1,.5,1.5),side(A1,1,1),inside(A1,31px,54px,31px,14px),depth(0.3),float(0.1)

I hope this helps because I had the same problem and this fixed it.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Normal in front
0001.png

But on the side, the icon will be cut in half

0002.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seaotter
is it an event?
Is it set to the right setting? sprite rotates with the camera and so on, in the demo project the doors and store signs are set to turn with the camera, pretty sure that is the setting you want

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I have a small issue!
I have this problem where after I use the mv3d lockCamera <true> command, then the <false> won't work. Basically, leaving me stuck with the camera locked.
Help is much appreciated!
Thanks!!!

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ZelloksThunder as far as I remember, the <thing> is to be substituted. <true> may work because it is setting to true, anything not false, 0, null or undefined counts as true, js is weird like that, but <false> very likely won't, you'll have to actually use false

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BUG REPORT :
LAST VERSION:
USE MOG_ChronoEngine.js with MV3D at 1st person mode
UP will change Down, Down will change UP

Wardr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I am getting a type error:

this.setupParameters is not a function

How do I resolve this?

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@seaotter tested it right now and it was working fine in first person with chrono engine to me...

@Wardr not enough info

what is the whole console message?

when does it happen?
When you put a model in a map? someone earlier was saying how some 3d programs' .obj files are not working 100% but they just had to open it in one that does and save again in there.
After you run it for the first time after updating the plugin? Open the plugin in the plugin manager, and press "Ok" to confirm before leaving. Even if you change nothing in the plugin it is a good thing to do in plugins you update, because that lets any parameter that wasn't there before to be given their "default" value (set by the plugin creator) instead of being empty.

cuzisaidso

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Has anyone tried to use this plugin with boxes and beds? I'm curious as to what the best set up what others are using. Cross and sprite doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cuzisaidso before version 0.6 we mostly made a block from the ground with less height to be the body and made the different sides with febce events.
But now we have more options.

somenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am considering (still not decided!) to add the capability to walk diagonally ( 8 directions??? ) so I want to know if anyone uses any such plugin and if it works OK with MV3D. I'm just messing around with things for now, though.

GraySorrow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am considering (still not decided!) to add the capability to walk diagonally ( 8 directions??? ) so I want to know if anyone uses any such plugin and if it works OK with MV3D. I'm just messing around with things for now, though.
That comes standard in the demo doesnt it? im pretty sure its Qmovement it uses.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@somenick @GraySorrow
recent versions already got diagonal movement by default, together with allowing you to have diagonal sprites on the same sheet. Wehn turned on, sprites on a sheet ending in {d} (can be changed if you want) take the second row as the first row's diagonal sprite.
QMovement support was added, but it is not needed for the diagonal movement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs