seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have any demo or video can talk me How to do ?

Because I can't find any example to import a obj to my game.

thank you.

--------------------
# Premium

## 3D Model importing

3D models can be imported using the model() function. For example, model(filename.obj) will load filename.obj from the models folder.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dread_Nyanak, can we have more detailed info about using object models in premium version? Where to put the folder with object files? Main game directory?

Edit: I figured out that I need to put models (*obj files) in "models" directory located in main directory, but still, the instructions should be more precise I think.

Last edited:

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have plugin command to enable/disable [Mouse Camera Control] ?

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Screenshot.png
How to do Sloping roof ? have any video can talk me that ?

Poesque

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having an issue with ceiling textures. Could be something I'm doing wrong or the ceiling may not have been
assigned to custom textures in the code. I can assign a texture to a tile and that tile will use the custom texture I assign, unless its used for ceiling on a map in which case it reverts to the original Rpgmaker tile texture.

I'm using this:

A5,0,11:texture(DDBrick2.jpg)

to assign custom texture in the tileset and it works fine for all tiles but ceiling.

I'm using this:

ceiling(A5,0,11)

to create a ceiling on the map and it works fine except for the custom texture.

All custom textures work fine, except for ceiling.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A small teaser showing the Castle Entrance map in its final version.

Poesque

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
bugged ceiling.jpg

Here you can see my dilemma. Column "A" is the same tile as Ceiling "A", yet the column has the
proper texture and the ceiling does not, but retains the texture of the original Rpgmaker tile.

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
How's the status on MZ3D Animation implementation? I'm REALLY excited to see Effekseer animations existing in real 3D space, but I think it'll likely be a lot of work / take a long while, especially since i think vanilla mz just renders animations on a separate layer with complete disregard for camera info and for mz3d you'd have to actually feed the animations with camera and coordinates, etc (and probably STILL render it on a separate layer with no actual visual collision with the maps z-coordinates) but anyway i'm very excited for this :))

btw this works explendedly on MZ. And I'm very pleased with the ability to pixelate the output! It's a great aesthetic, it saves on a lot of processing power and it's very versatile

Joker009

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is useful.The 1st person mode is just what I need.
When I draw a dungeon,I do it like Pic1.
Pic1.png
Can I make the wall like a fance?Like 4-dir passage setting,each tile has 4 fances on the E S W N,when I need the wall on one side,other sides have no wall.
With that,I can draw the map like Pic2.
Pic2.png
If MV3D can accomplish this,I hope someone can teach me how to do.

KirkMarkarian

Electronic Music Composer / Sound Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can the player be a 3D model? It isn't necessary to be animated, but can the typical .PNG be replaced with an .OBJ?

Virage_Detoldev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Dread_Nyanak.
I want to buy your premium plugin, but I wanna know if I will have to pay for the updates later on.

Thank you.

Rikyu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can the player be a 3D model? It isn't necessary to be animated, but can the typical .PNG be replaced with an .OBJ?
Yes its possible, your player can become a 3D Model that you can move around.

Hello, Dread_Nyanak.
I want to buy your premium plugin, but I wanna know if I will have to pay for the updates later on.

Thank you.
Since its still in development you dont have to pay for future updates according to the website.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Dread_Nyanak.
Thank you.
Why don't you even read the description? Check itch.io page. No, you just pay once.
"But you will have access to all future updates as well. "

Virage_Detoldev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why don't you even read the description? Check itch.io page. No, you just pay once.
"But you will have access to all future updates as well. "
Hello. No need to be rude, my dear. I asked because when I posted I had only read what was in this topic. After entering on itch.io to buy, I saw the phrase you quoted above. I didn’t erased my post because I couldn’t find a delete button, only the edit button.

Anyway, thank you for the answer.

Virage_Detoldev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Virage_Detoldev, Sorry if that sounded rude, I didn't mean to...
No problem. :)
Sorry for the delay in answering, I was solving a problem at work. I admit that lacked a little more attention from my part, I believe I was so delighted with the plugin that my brain died.
Anyway, have a great week.

STARFALL

STARFALL
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question, you can import 3d enemies for battles? This would be perfect for my game. Is like etrian odyssey:
I want something like this

piksalh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to increase event sprite resolution? If I use !$ image, the sprite itself is just bigger than one tile, and if I reduce scale, I get the same 48x48 resolution in one tile.

STARFALL

STARFALL
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question, you can import 3d enemies for battles? This would be perfect for my game. Is like etrian odyssey:
I want something like this
I guess that is not possible since no one answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop