cuzisaidso

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I noticed that when using the tileset, SF Outside, the grass tile (set A, tile 2,0) and applying a height, the block that is displayed is the wrong view. I am using the mv3d 0.6.5 version of the program.

2D view
View attachment 174704

3D view (the results)
View attachment 174706

Fixed my own error.

I copied the notes from Outside to SF Outside, not paying attention to the fact that I need to change the following

A2,0,0:side(A4,0,5)
to

A2,0,0:side(A4,0,0)

rik2307

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is one of the best plugins ever! I have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask: I read that If you have the patr3on version you can import 3D objects, that's great but is it possible to actually have a 3D obj as the player itself? (Eg avoid using 2d sprites)

Schwipsy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't make Qmovement work properly with the plugin, even though it should work since 0.5. I'm getting relative movement to the 2d camera,(and not the 3d one) so if I move the camera, say, 180º, controls are inverted. Also, diagonal movement is broken, even if I disable the one in mv3d's plugin menu.

citaskull

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does MZ3D have 3D obj support like MV3D? I own both plugins however, I noticed the MZ sample project is a lot smaller with no 3D test maps specifically.

I can get 3D objects to load in MV but not MZ.

jacktarma

COBRA!!!!!
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bug report:
the A+D turn with movement option does not work in Isometric or 3rd person view mode.

jglag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there,

New to this plugin. Does anyone have any idea why my maps look like this? I haven't touched the default settings.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.09.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.07.03 AM.png

Rekkid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to make the ceiling slope so you dont end up with this happening?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 15

cuzisaidso

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug, but I noticed that the scroll map function doesn't work when mv3d is enabled.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188