gizmo214

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all,
It's me again. I'm trying to use Cutievirus's MV3D plugin for my game to add an extra depth of graphics. However, When I try to post anything under the tileset tabs except for tab A, I get this result...

Issue.PNG

I've tried looking on the wiki, but I don't really understand the code context. Can Anyone assist with this?

Thank yall!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

My guess is that you haven't set something up correctly - you will need to show what you've done as far as setup (is it something on the tileset, or regions?)

gizmo214

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

My guess is that you haven't set something up correctly - you will need to show what you've done as far as setup (is it something on the tileset, or regions?)
Hey Shaz,

Thanks for the assistance. I have not set up anything aside from adding the plugin to my "plugins" folder and activating it in RPG Maker. I have not adjusted anything beyond that.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then that is the problem. Despite the name, "plugins" are not "plug-n-play". Read the instructions that come with the plugin, check the demo project if you need to. You have to set it up so it knows how to draw the tiles.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dramacoolanetamak