MVDoc – Quickly look up Plugin Commands!

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by Dust, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Dust

Dust Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Need to quickly look up a Plugin Command? Without scrolling through loads of text?

[​IMG]
    MVDoc is an easy solution to this! It extracts the commentary section of the plugins (the same contents that get displayed in RPG Maker MV's plugin-window) and is equipped with a full-text search!

Download it now

With this you'll look up Commands in seconds and spend more time on getting your game done! And the good news is: It's a totally free goodie from me to you!

When first starting you have to select the Plugins-folder of your game (MyGameFolder/js/plugins). Then it should automatically load all plugins with a commentary section. I've developed this tool for my own project Numina and I'm using it (almost) everytime I work on it :) Since it's free I've included a small ad for Numina in the program.

If you have any problems feel free to respond in this thread!

2. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    This is great and I prefer a standalone version too. But I also just want to add that if you right click on plugin commands and other text based stuff you can check plugin commands in case for people who don't want to use this software for whatever ridic reason.

rpgmakerer_kuro and Dust like this.
  3. bazrat

bazrat Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    thank you for this!

Dust likes this.