MVDoc – Quickly look up Plugin Commands!

Dust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need to quickly look up a Plugin Command? Without scrolling through loads of text?

MVDoc is an easy solution to this! It extracts the commentary section of the plugins (the same contents that get displayed in RPG Maker MV's plugin-window) and is equipped with a full-text search!

Download it now

With this you'll look up Commands in seconds and spend more time on getting your game done! And the good news is: It's a totally free goodie from me to you!

When first starting you have to select the Plugins-folder of your game (MyGameFolder/js/plugins). Then it should automatically load all plugins with a commentary section. I've developed this tool for my own project Numina and I'm using it (almost) everytime I work on it :) Since it's free I've included a small ad for Numina in the program.

If you have any problems feel free to respond in this thread!

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
This is great and I prefer a standalone version too. But I also just want to add that if you right click on plugin commands and other text based stuff you can check plugin commands in case for people who don't want to use this software for whatever ridic reason.

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
thank you for this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)
A guide on Furry Potatoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soulbanana