• Total voters

mega01man

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just read the thread We need a guide to MV's base scripts that @Wavelength started. I agree with the topic of the thread and want to start a poll about it. I've got @Wavelength 's permission to do so.

Having MV's base script documented will help a lot of people, programmers and non programmers alike.

Also additional questions:
  • Do you currently feel like you have a good understanding of how MV's base scripts work?
  • How many hours have you spent to better understand MV's base scripts?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not gonna happen, unless someone here decides to do it. Making a poll isn't going to make a difference.
Anyone can understand the scripts if they spend enough time going through them and learning how to script. If there's something you don't understand, either ask for help with that specific thing, or leave it and move on to something else, then come back when you're ready for another look.

mega01man

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That isn't very helpful. I'm asking this also because I posted a question and no help for almost a week now, and I just need a clarification on which one I will use.

mega01man

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much @Trihan and @DoubleX ! The closest I'm looking for is @Trihan posts, nevertheless I would also read @DoubleX 's posts. They will be helpful very much! I'm looking forward to your(both) future posts as well! Thank you again! :kaosalute:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erasure2