Nisshoku

CEO NisshoTatsu Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, so it's short and simple, when I first started using RPG Maker MV, the darker coloring of the tiles just didn't seem to really work for me. They didn't seem bright enough, with very little saturation. So as an easy fix I took all of MV's default tilesets, and increased the saturation. This allowed for brighter colored tilesets, without losing the quality of the tiles. I have been using them for my game recently and they do wonders for the maps. I decided I would post the edits here for anyone who wanted to use them. All of these tilesets are defualt from RPG Maker MV, and all credit for them goes to Enterbrain. I claim no credit whatsoever.

Dungeon_A1.png Dungeon_A2.png Dungeon_A4.png Dungeon_A5.png Dungeon_B.png Dungeon_C.png Inside_A1.png Inside_A4.png Inside_A5.png Inside_B.png Outside_A1.png Outside_A2.png Outside_A3.png Outside_A4.png Outside_A5.png Outside_B.png Outside_C.png World_A1.png World_A2.png World_A4.png World_C.png

Unfortunately, a few of the images would not upload on this post for whatever reason, however they work fine in MV with no issues. You can see the difference in color though lol. For convenience I have put all of the tilesets into one file.

Mirror 1 - Dropbox

Juliette

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you so much for resources ! wonderful ! it's amazing ! :kaoluv:

Kike

Paladin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:hsad: There's nothing in the zip archive . . .

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
:hsad: There's nothing in the zip archive . . .
Inside_A2 and Inside_C are the only two missing from the OP. It would be great for the zip to update, but if you are okay with missing those two then this still works.

Kike

Paladin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Inside_A2 and Inside_C are the only two missing from the OP. It would be great for the zip to update, but if you are okay with missing those two then this still works.
Not for me, there's absolutely nothing here

(I don't know how to post image, so: )

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kike Just use 7-zip to open it up. It will work even if it’s corrupted

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kike I meant those pics are missing from the OP. I just manually downloaded them instead of using the empty zip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings