Toxsick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys this is the first thread of placed so not sure if I'm in the right place. I have created a event where my main character gets knocked out and for some reason when I try to do the image swap for him he just disappears. Here is a screen shot of the event hopefully someone can help?

Screenshot (383).png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the knocked-out sprite is most likely only one row of the sprite, so you'll need to turn the actor into the correct direction and then direction fix to prevent further turning.

Toxsick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the knocked-out sprite is most likely only one row of the sprite, so you'll need to turn the actor into the correct direction and then direction fix to prevent further turning.
Oh wow! I hadn't thought of that! Thank you for the quick response and that was exactly what it was!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneesama