Toxsick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys this is the first thread of placed so not sure if I'm in the right place. I have created a event where my main character gets knocked out and for some reason when I try to do the image swap for him he just disappears. Here is a screen shot of the event hopefully someone can help?

Screenshot (383).png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the knocked-out sprite is most likely only one row of the sprite, so you'll need to turn the actor into the correct direction and then direction fix to prevent further turning.

Toxsick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the knocked-out sprite is most likely only one row of the sprite, so you'll need to turn the actor into the correct direction and then direction fix to prevent further turning.
Oh wow! I hadn't thought of that! Thank you for the quick response and that was exactly what it was!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roydonne