My Antivirus Deleted the .exe file

Cherry-sama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know where to put this, but my Antivirus up and decided to quarantine an exe file for RPG Maker MV. I tried to restore the file by following online advice...but that ended up deleting the file entirely. Hence my dilemma.

It was only one file that was deleted, and it was the main exe. Can someone tell me how to redownload it? I still have the Order Form form that I purchased the game with, but since I prepurchased it, I'm not sure which zip file it would be. >.< Help, please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)
Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Having problems with enemy/monster designs. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS