Tonyedi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I'm Tony
I created several base sheets using the textures here on the forums.
I try to improve my skills with graphics.
I created a pair of orcs.
And I'm trying to rebuild other races, like Centaur, Lamia, Darves and more.

I want to improve and I hope you enjoy my work
Everything I do is free.

Thanks for any feedback.

Credit :
whtdragon
hiddenone

chalkdust

Attachments

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Tonyedi Please update your post to include terms of use and all the names for credits, because you're currently missing them for at least myself and whtdragon. Make sure to properly credit people and read their terms of use if you're editing their work.

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are really great, I'm gonna make use of these, thanks for sharing them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito