My BGMs are not showing in rpg maker mv editor anymore!

Sayn7698

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today I opened my projects and my bgms are not showing!
I checked and i have all the ogg and mp4 files in my bgm folder!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what are their filenames, and what is the folderpath to the project?

as soon as the path for loading breaks the networking rules, both editor and game engine have problems loading and detecting files.

Networking rules means no spaces, latin letters and arabic numbers only, limited number of special signs and so on. Most OS have overrides to try to force the forbidden letters into the browsers (that is why spaces are replaced by %20 in error messages of the browser), but those overrides can fail - which is what might have happened to you if the files were not renamed and previously displayed.

Sayn7698

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what are their filenames, and what is the folderpath to the project?

as soon as the path for loading breaks the networking rules, both editor and game engine have problems loading and detecting files.

Networking rules means no spaces, latin letters and arabic numbers only, limited number of special signs and so on. Most OS have overrides to try to force the forbidden letters into the browsers (that is why spaces are replaced by %20 in error messages of the browser), but those overrides can fail - which is what might have happened to you if the files were not renamed and previously displayed.
Thanks,it's working now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop