bereshpop1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
hebrew
Primarily Uses
N/A
while I was making my game, I was gonna test it when the testplay doesn't work.

the buttons no longer function after I added 3 custom sprites, and 1 sprite sheet, leaving me unable to test my game.
any idea on what is going on?

EDIT:
found out the most of the bottom keys function as the in game menu alone.
ALT for accapting
X,C,V,B,N,M, and 0 off the side keys are opening the menu/cancel or go back

yeah...try get that off your head.

EDIT 2:
found out that to fix it I need to restart the computer of all things, no need to be angry at me anymore.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
who's angry at you?

Are you happy for this thread to be closed? It sounds like you've worked out what caused it and how to fix it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivysabs