Joaquinus2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
I have a problem with the integration of dragonbones in rpgmaker. I have already searched the forums and I have seen some answers, but no solution. The dragonfly animations made by Yanfly work perfectly, but the ones I do (exported dragonbones 5.0) are not visible. I've tried everything, if they weren't the Yanfly animations, I imagine that I would do something wrong, but what I don't understand is that Yanfly's work and mine don't work. Everything is well placed, I export my dragonbones animations to the Yanfly asset directory with yours and mine, the image on the screen is not visible, they are invisible :). I have seen a possible solution from another forero, Tohisu, but the link to the image with the possible solution is broken, nothing is seen. If there were any errors in the plugins or other, Yanfly animations would not work, so I think it must be for something in the export of dragonbones files. Thanks and best regards. Forgive my English, I am using a translator :)

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe the answer in that thread was this maybe?

Joaquinus2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the response glaphen.

The thread is this :

My problem is that my dragonbones animations are not displayed and those of Yanfly, yes. I have even tried to upload yanfly assets to the dragonbones, export them again with the same name and they no longer work. It's weird (computer mysteries :)) and a rookie on these issues as I am ..

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes and that is why I linked the post with the probable answer.
What you need to do is rename the Armature to match your filename/battler by right-clicking it below the library.
In my case it's "SlimeBasic" but you would want to call it "MimicSpada"

@YuiDemonia
What you both need to do is set the battlers height using "<DragonBone Height: x>" in the notebox.
Currently the state icons show behind the battler, likely why you think they aren't showing.
For now you just need to set that height so they are above the battler, hopefully an update soon will fix this.

Joaquinus2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, thanks for the answers :)

Where do I have to place <DragonBone Height: x>?

A value of 200 would be correct?

I put an image, but surely <DragonBone Height: x> does not go where I put it, if you can tell me where I have to place it.

Thanks again

Bonesrpg.jpg

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was talking about the first part, make sure the name of the armature in dragonbones matches the file name. Also if it's in the <dragonbones setting> you don't need to do that just height: x works, if you even need it at all.

Joaquinus2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.

Thank you! Yes, it was that, I have changed the name of Armature to that of my animation and it is already displayed, although in the opposite direction :), but hey, my basic problem is that my animations were invisible .. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stacyjast