My Edits/Recolors

Nakhael

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am not good at art stuff in general, but after all of the amazing things I have found here from everyone I felt like I wanted to contribute what I could and had these recolors/edits of the original "Inside" tiles. So, I am hoping that maybe someone might like them and find some use for them. I apologize for any similarity to any other preexisting works, but I did color/edit these myself.

Use:
  • Recolor/Edit from original RTP. Original content only where specified
  • Free for use in non-commercial and commercial projects
  • Must own a legal copy of RPG Maker MV, and give credit to Kadokawa
  • No need to credit me for these
Edit: Added some outside tile stuff - a very big window/mirror, roof tiles that slant up, and some custom flags (the green and white flags are currently works in progress suffering from my lack of artistic talent). Added some world tile stuff - variations on the big circular crack, and walls/towers, a couple of stand-alone buildings and one custom/edit area tile.

Outside_edit.png World_edit.png

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty high quality recolors. Good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers