MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, I'm a music composer, and while I like to write in a wide variety of styles, I wanted to use this thread as a collection of the epic, orchestral music that I've composed. I'll update as I add more to my YouTube channel :cutesmile:

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Amazing pieces! I particularly liked Battle for the New World and the Last Rite. Subscribed!

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have found another, I'm going to hunt down that subscribe button...maybe the like button as well...

Bakuda

The Music Man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Very nice work! I love all the different textures you weave throughout your music.

theoryoferin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are all amazing! If you don't mind sharing -- what program do you use to give such a clean / realistic sounding recording?

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are all amazing! If you don't mind sharing -- what program do you use to give such a clean / realistic sounding recording?
Thank you! I tend to use a mix of virtual instruments from different collections. As a base, I use Symphony Essentials from NI (it has strings, brass, winds, percussion) along with Olympus Elements Choir from Soundiron. And then I pull in various other instruments like duduk, solo strings, and percussion libraries. Some of these are even freebies :D

I've found that the real key to getting a good sound, on top of finding quality sample libraries, is mixing the instruments so that they sit well together. And of course, you need solid orchestration before that point too.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Yes! this is good...battle themes, boss themes...I love em...

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And a swashbuckling battle theme for a pirate-themed game

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally got around to doing something I've been meaning to do for a long time. Presenting "Adventure Calls" an album of RPG music covering everything from quiet exploration themes to big, orchestral boss music. I hope you enjoy it and that it can be good inspiring background music as you work on your games :)

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy! Recently explored the world of film scoring by writing the music to a short film about a sailor and a mermaid. It's called Siren.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zonewebsitesusa