My epic, orchestral music compositions

Lupinion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Gosh, I'm so in love with these. Do you take commissions? I'm looking for someone to make BGM and ambience music/sounds for my future visual novel (XV's central Europe medieval with a pinch of Arthur-esque fantasy vibes) and I believe you will be able to bring that part of the mood of the story to life. I'm asking because the links on your signature aren't working for me so I'm kind of confused where to go to check on your status with the commissions.

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gosh, I'm so in love with these. Do you take commissions? I'm looking for someone to make BGM and ambience music/sounds for my future visual novel (XV's central Europe medieval with a pinch of Arthur-esque fantasy vibes) and I believe you will be able to bring that part of the mood of the story to life. I'm asking because the links on your signature aren't working for me so I'm kind of confused where to go to check on your status with the commissions.
Thank you so much! Yes, I do indeed take commissions (but I think the RPG forum classifieds section where I posted my commissions page is hidden till users have around 30 posts). I'll send you a DM with the info!

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been working on several VGM commissions. Here's the orchestral main theme from All the King's Men, an RPGMaker game currently in development.

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm composing the score to indie RPG "Stormrite." This is the first taste of combat music.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Game Making Every Day #20:kaohi:

ScreenShot_8_14_2022_11_55_51.png
FINALLY added the comic bubble to the Title Screen...
I know I'll put one of my game's sprites here to give the illusion that I am a productive member of game society.
handelspriteanim.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milkpowder