Vandriette

Dark King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, after a few months I finally released a demo for my RPG Horror Game ShiChiya xD I must say, it took far longer than it should have, simply because I took a three month break from it, Im on the 3-4th day of this game's development, and this game's setting is centered around events that take place in the time span of four days. What Should I begin focusing on? I've put alot of effort into story and aesthetics(Music and enviroment), along with some jump scaring creatures and events, and the feeling of general creepiness, but what should I do for it now? Should I focus more on Choices? Harder to avoid creatures? Perhaps more jumpscares? I've uploaded the beta already. So wether you decide to give it a try or not is fine with me xD but from what I've said here, maybe some ideas on more story items i should implement? :3

Apprentice
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Id love to give it a try. Where can I find the beta?

Vandriette

Dark King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
lol, you can find it in the early project feedback thread xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Basunat