My Introduction I forgot!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by JumpingGinger, Mar 14, 2012.

1. JumpingGinger

JumpingGinger Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Okay some of you might have seen me around, but I never introduced myself! (HOW DARE I!?)

Anyway, people usually call me Gingy for short, I am 22 years old living in Australia. I usually come on in the morning so I can catch all you happy American people.

I am fairly out going, but at the same time dedicate a lot of time to my RPG Maker/gaming skills! :p

I do work, so if I am not contacting you straight away, I will as soon as I get back from work, it's just one of the unfortunate facts of life that people must attend.

I am going to start a game and hopefully complete it, even if new amazing resources come out. So if my game starts off looking noobie it will probably get better as the game goes on as I like to improve what I'm doing as I go on, so people can have a "COMPLETED" project to play, not 50 demo's to play.

I should tell you, I have been playing RPG Maker on and off since I was 13. I am 22 years old now, so that gives you an idea how much I like RPG Maker! :p

Anyway, it's good to meet all of you and I hope we can share some games when it comes out! :)

2. Ichi

Ichi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey welcome, it is nice to meet you as well!

3. Pummy

Pummy ex-Madao Member

First Language:
    Thai
    Nice to meet you too! Wow! Such a long time. You are seriously RPG Maker fan.

4. Knightmare

Knightmare Knight of the Night Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey Jump nice to meet you, welcome to the forums. And your games will look better with experience just keep at it.

5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    *hugs* to a fellow Aussie - I don't think I've ever seen anyone else from Australia in ANY of the RPG Maker communities I've been a part of.